Friday, March 5, 2010

The sun does still exist!

Well I think I have lost count, but we have had like 26 or 27 days with snow on the ground! Let's just say I'm getting a little stir crazy...okay a lot! Anyway, the sun has been out the last few days and has been in the 40's. As cold as it has been it feels amazing outside. I took Natalie out after lunch today to enjoy some sunshine. She just explored around and we tried out her new trike again. Her legs are still too short for the pedals! My dad keeps saying he is going to put some wooden blocks on them so she can reach! Hopefully she will get a big growth spurt by summer and will be able to ride it. I can't wait for spring and all the fun activities we have planned. First up on the list a trip to an indoor water park, Big Splash Adventure, in French Lick Indiana!










She loves to watch Brenna hula hoop!




She resorted to pushing it since she couldn't pedal!


















1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures! I love the hat! I can't wait for spring to come!!! WARM WEATHER...ahh! We're heading to Boston tomorrow (for an off/on period of 3 months...yeah...so, there goes my chance of spring coming early!) :-P :) Take lots of pictures of the indoor water park...I'm thinking about taking the kids in September/October (4, 2 and itty bitty) but not 100% sure if its worth it or not...so I'll look fwd to a blog about it;)

    ReplyDelete