Friday, March 12, 2010

Social butterflies???

Ben's mom bought the girls matching shirts awhile ago and it finally got warm enough to wear them. I was glad they still fit! The funny thing about the shirts is what they say! I'm a social butterfly. Well for all of you that know Brenna, that couldn't be anymore true, but for Natalie that is the furthest from the truth! At least now she will wave and say hello and bye to people! I love matching their outfits and actually haven't done it in awhile. I have one more photo shoot scheduled in a few weeks for pictures of the girls together and the two of them with me. I have matching shirts for them to wear then too. Yes, I know I have been living at JcPenney! This will be the last time I buy pictures...for a little while anyway! :-)





I love this one!

Where's your nose?
Happy girl!
I just love her new hair.
I have no idea what Natalie is doing. I think she had just put a crumb in her mouth!
She loves sitting in grown up chairs. She's watching Ben and Brenna play Wii.













No comments:

Post a Comment