Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Natalie's 18 month pictures!

Well I took Natalie to get her pictures today and was pleasantly surprised at how awesome she did! I just love the pictures and, I was so glad she cooperated. As everyone knows, I am quite the worry wart, and Natalie can be quite unpredictable! I actually almost cancelled the appointment this morning because I thought she would probably cry the entire time! Boy, am I glad I didn't! I can't wait to get both of the girls pictures back and share them with family and friends!





















2 comments:

  1. Wow! She is just absolutely gorgeous! Every time you post pictures of the girls I think, "man, they can't get any cuter than this!" and then they DO! You're very blessed! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... what a DOLL! Her smile is so contagious! Great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete