Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bubble fun

The girls and I played outside yesterday since it was pretty warm and finally reached the 60's. I bought a new bubble blower and wanted to try it out. I thought Natalie would just love it, but she seemed more interested in knowing how it worked than the bubbles! I told Ben I think she is going to be an engineer or something. I totally agree with my mother-in-law about Natalie "being my boy"! The only thing that definitely separates her from the boys is she doesn't really like to get her hands dirty! Ha Ha. Anyway, she really liked the chalk, and Brenna loved how many bubbles came out at one time. Our other bubble blower was Eeyore and it fit his personality...very slow! Ben brought home some sandwiches from Subway to enjoy and we had a nice evening at home.






















No comments:

Post a Comment