Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boonshoft

I met up with another of the PhD wives at Boonshoft Museum of Discovery. We thought it would be fun to get out of the house since both of our husbands were studying for finals. I haven't been to the museum since Brenna was about two. It was neat to see her experience it from a new perspective, and to now be watching Natalie experience it too! The girls both had a blast, and it was nice to go with my friend Joey. She has two older children so she let Brenna tag along with them. Natalie loved being able to roam, but I have to admit she wore me out. A few too many tantrums, so she and I both had nice long naps this afternoon. We bought a season pass, so I'm looking forward to going back several times this year.








This face cracks me up. I don't think she was too sure about this funny looking horse.
Inside a tunnel area. There were mirrors everywhere and she was just short enough to be able to stand up!

Dancing. There is a big screen that senses your body heat and displays your movements. Really fun!
This was neat because I have so many pictures of Brenna at two pushing these same carts around! She still loved the shopping area!
Natalie was fascinated with the fruits and veggies.
Getting ready to check out.
Cashier Brenna.
Natalie ready to pay for her stuff.
Brenna loved the courthouse.I really wanted to lock Natalie up after this tantrum. See the spot on her cheek!
She is sitting in the recycling truck. She loved this one because the horn actually honked when you pushed the button.
Fun on the slide!
Headed home!


















1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had a blast! Glad you'll get to go back again and again.

    What happened to Natalie's cheek during the tantrum? Poor little girl!

    ReplyDelete