Monday, March 1, 2010

It's party time!

We had Brenna's 6th birthday party yesterday! It was a lot of fun. Quite a whirlwind as they always are, but Brenna had a fantastic time. The entire family was here and six of her friends came. I didn't get a family pic or pictures with Ben's parents :-( ,but I got some good ones the day before of the family I thought I would post along with the party pictures. It doesn't seem possible that 6 years have passed since I gave birth to Brenna. She is such an awesome daughter and great blessing to our family. I am so glad so many of our family and friends came to celebrate her special day! We love you guys!










We painted suncatchers for a craft.


I couldn't believe I got Natalie to pose with them! :-)
They wanted to see how many they could fit on one lap!

I have no idea why I was making that face!
Happy Birthday!
Natalie enjoying some icing with Mamaw! I think she may have gotten a little cake.
She finally warmed up to Uncle Jess!
All the girls gathered around for gift time.

So you know Ben was here! The guys hung out downstairs so that's why there aren't a lot of pics of them!
Natalie getting in on the gift action!
Aren't they too cute! I can't get over how much Natalie looks like Allison! Guess she knows what her kids will look like!

She can't wait to spend it!
























No comments:

Post a Comment