Sunday, January 31, 2010

Patience is a virtue...

A friend once told me your second baby is so much easier than the first...NOT!!! I have already encountered and am enduring lots of differences with Natalie I never experienced with Brenna!Actually, now as a second time mom I completely know what she means. I am so much more confident about my some of my decisions with Natalie that I would have been clueless with Brenna. It's nice not second guessing myself as much as I did the first time. With that said, I am quite amazed at the difference between my children. Natalie is teaching me patience because she does things in Natalie time for sure! It is such a blessing to see some new changes in her over the past few months. She is now running, has eight (almost 12!) teeth, and has finally started to add some words to her vocabulary. She actually said bubble, and bye bye tonight and said duck about a week and half ago! That's huge improvement for her. She actually lost some weight from her 12 month check up so Ben and I have been trying to fatten her up. I promise her meals aren't always this bad, but I love how my little "tornado" that she has been called, delicately dips her hot dog in her ketchup! We ended our night with some Americas Funniest Videos and ice cream. Natalie just loved having her own cone! I love both of my girls so much and look forward to many more personality discoveries!














1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable!! I know what you mean about how each kid is so different. It keeps things interesting that's for sure. And then disciplining is a challenge because what works with one kid doesn't work for the next!

    And you're right, I think the best way to learn patience is to become a mother.

    You're a great mom!! Seriously, your girls are so blessed that they came to your family.

    ReplyDelete