Friday, January 22, 2010

Bowling with Brenna

Brenna's school had a bowling event to help support the PTO, and Ben was able to watch Natalie so Brenna and I could go. We had a great time. Brenna's classmate Joy and his mom Mishti met us there. The kids had a good time, but we had to keep reminding them when it was there turn! They had the bumpers up (thankfully!) and it was hilarious watching them try and get the bowling ball down the lane anyway possible. Joy's ball almost completely stopped midway down the lane at least 3 times! I even knocked the bumper down once. Boy it's been a long time since I've been bowling! It was a lot of fun though, and I told Ben we should go soon for a date night!






This was her first time to bowl ever!



I was there I promise...see!
Brenna and Joy both won a raffle prize!

Chowing down!











1 comment:

  1. Let's go bowling together next time we see eachother! :)

    ReplyDelete