Friday, January 15, 2010

Peek a boo I see you, and a little dancing too!

Natalie has just been so much fun lately, especially since we seem to have a reprieve from teething. We turned on Taylor Swift today, which she immediately starts smiling the second she hears it come on! Her "dancing" is turning in circles which I of course think is just too cute. Then we played peek a boo for like 30 minutes. She thinks it's the best game ever right now and is just giddy running around, so I can always get some really good pics of her smiling. As everyone knows I don't like the baby stage, but I really have been enjoying seeing her develop and I can't believe how quickly she is growing up already. She still isn't talking much, but I'm really hoping she will start saying more over the next few months. She really seems to be trying to say a lot of things and I hear a lot more new sounds from her. Well enjoy the pics of my precious baby girl! I need to do a page with my big baby girl soon too!






















1 comment:

  1. These pics are just TOO cute! I love all the giggly smiles she has and that little sweater dress looks precious on her also!

    ReplyDelete