Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas at our house!

Well we tried something new this year for Christmas. Since we are back in Ohio and close to family, we thought it would be nice to have Christmas morning at home and then drive to Indiana Christmas afternoon, so we could still be with the family. We are so excited to be back in cold weather for the holidays and we were really wishing for a white Christmas, but will take the cool temperatures none the less. We celebrated with Ben's family Christmas night and headed to my parents house Saturday morning to open gifts. Then we went to Ben's aunts house Saturday evening. This is the first year we couldn't fit everything in the Civic on the way home! Adding another child into the mix pushed us over the edge I guess. We've had some pretty good laughs seeing how much we could fit into that car and still have room for bodies! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and an even better New Year!


Ben and my gift from Brenna! My favorite one!
Cookies for Santa. She was soooo excited this year!
Opening her first gift.
The best pic of her on the move with her new Christmas PJ's!

She loves her new horse!


Her own CD player.
My Willow Tree nativity set! Complete!




New dart board for the man cave!
Corn hole game for my dad.
New bike!

Natalie got a new Radio Flyer bike too! Hopefully her legs will be long enough for it this summer!





















2 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great time! I just tried Colin on the Radio Flyer bike the other day and his legs fit, so I'm sure Natalie won't be far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... looks like such a great Christmas! Yay for Willow Tree! I love those too. :)

    ReplyDelete