Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Date night!






Well Ben and I got to go out on a date again! We actually got to go out just two short weeks ago. We decided to go to the Greene this time, and I even convinced Ben to shop for some new clothes for him! We shared an appetizer at the Pub, and then headed to see Sherlock Holmes. The movie was great. My in-laws have been coming up every couple of weeks to help out with the girls and let Ben and I have some time to spend together since he has to dedicate so much time to school right now. They are willing to come up at least once a month, and it looks like we will have free babysitting for Valentines Day too! We ended our day with dinner at Don Pablos with the family. Thanks mom and dad!



















2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to have a date night with your hubby! You both look so happy in the picture of the two of you. I love seeing that! And I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! I live for those date nights with my hubby. Being able to look forward to a date night seriously keeps me going when I just am exhausted with the kids and the housework! How wonderful that you have family close by to help because paying a babysitter adds up really quick! We've been trying to go on a date night every week, and even though it costs a LOT, it's so worth it.
    You look so pretty in that picture! Glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete