Monday, January 11, 2010

A little dirty but....




at least I finally got a picture! When it gets above 5 degrees I may brave the cold and take a better picture of my brand new car!!! It took forever, but we finally got what we wanted. It's a 2010 Toyota Rav 4. I LOVE having so much more space, and key less entry! No, the civic did not have it! We did get the 4X4 as well since we will be taking this car to Colorado Springs, and Ben let me know in a very nice way that I will be driving this car until the wheels fall off! Thanks Baby! :-)

As for other news, I apologize for not posting lately, but I have been in a far off land for the past week! What I thought was an allergic reaction to laundry detergent turned out to be a drug reaction! Hives, a trip to the E.R. (where the docs said "well we are scratching our heads" went to a whole new level!)almost passing out, and too many drugs in my system was a little scary! I seem to be on the mend finally, and will not be using amoxicillin EVER again!

2 comments:

  1. Love the car! Congrats again, and I can't wait to ride in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You poor thing!

    Watch out any time the girls have to take it too - my MIL is allergic and would even swell a little when the kids in her classroom were on it! Scary!

    I LOVE the car and it's perfect for ya'll! I miss the snow, so even though you've gotten a lot of cold weather lately, I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete