Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fun in the snow!

We awoke to a few inches of snow this morning! Just enough to play in at least. Brenna headed out immediately to play. Ben offered to take Natalie out for her first time ever to play in the snow. Both girls absolutely loved it. It was fun to watch them experience it together because Brenna was so young when we left Ohio last time that she doesn't even remember the snow! So sad, but nice to know she will have lots of memories after three years in Dayton!




Snow angel!
Natalie couldn't wait to go out with her sister!

Waiting for Daddy.



First time those little feet have touched snow!



I've been waiting to see snow on our tree line. So pretty!



Snowball fight!

Revenge!















3 comments:

  1. One bummer about Texas... I wish it snowed here more... we've only had a few flurry's... :( Glad yall are doing well - interesting news... The O'Brien family is leaving the church and we are hiring a new worship leader - lots of change with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they look so darned cute in their snow gear! I love Natalie's hat and the picture of her watching Brenna! Wow, I can't wait for snow now...*squee* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! I wish we could play in the snow with your little snow angels! :)

    ReplyDelete