Saturday, December 12, 2009

The girls playing around

It has been freezing cold here the last few days so we have been staying pretty close to home. I got a lot of cute pictures of the girls that I wanted to share. Enjoy and try to stay warm! :-)


I am still trying to get a good picture of the two them by the tree!
Brenna took this one!

That devilish smile of hers!
Melts my heart!
Sister kisses
She's looking older to me lately.
Dancing!
A good picture of the scarf from Lauren! Thanks girl!

Where's Natalie?
There she is!











2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are all so adorable! I especially love the one of you and Natalie and the shot of the girls kissing! So sweet! The scarf looks great on you, Brenna! :)

    ReplyDelete