Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lunch with Santa

The girls and I headed to the Kettering Rec Center for lunch with Santa. When we arrived the Kettering Civic Band was playing Christmas songs which was really neat. Natalie was fascinated with them and actually sat in her stroller and stared at them for quite awhile. Lunch consisted of a hot dog, chips, juice box, apple sauce and a Little Debbie Christmas tree! How much more kid friendly can you get? To top if off, Mrs. Claus was walking around handing out chocolate chip cookies! After lunch there was a couple performing and entertaining the kids with more Christmas music they could dance to. Both the girls had a blast, and honestly I don't think I've ever seen Natalie that happy. She spun around, hopped up and down, and tried to do a lot of the movements. I originally wasn't going to take her, but Ben is deep in finals so he wasn't able to watch her. We got the last ticket for her at the door and I'm so glad she came. We said hello to Santa, which as you will see Natalie did not enjoy! He was the cutest Santa ever! Definitely close to the Santa at the North Star Mall in San Antonio we liked so well last year. We swam after the festivities which was fun too. Ice skating was included as well, but I didn't think I could manage that one with a 14 month old and a 5 year old that has never skated! Ben is going to take Brenna skating over his Christmas break for a date night. I think Daddy would be much better than me anyway!


Showing Natalie her tattoos. Natalie even got one!





Brenna dancing with our neighbors little girl Mia.

Her new trick "where's your belly?"
Brenna gettin' down!
Eat your heart out Ryleigh!
He was so nice!
Brenna's Rudolph craft.













2 comments:

  1. Looks like you girls had so much fun! I love the Santa pictures. Poor Natalie! It does look like poor Ryleigh's visit last year. Maybe next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Santa sure can creep our babies out, can't he?! lol! I miss you gals soooo much! kiss Natalie's adorable little belly for me, and tell Brenna that Roo says she is the prettiest princess, like Belle!

    ReplyDelete