Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brenna

Well as Brenna's 6th birthday quickly approaches,I find myself thinking about how quickly these 6 years have gone, and what an amazing child Brenna has grown into. She unfortunately has been sick for the past week and woke up with a fever this morning so we went to the ER. She had a double ear infection, and even with the pain she was still so pleasant and helpful to me. (She was very sad about missing school though!) Anyway, Brenna is such an amazing big sister to Natalie always helping her, playing with her, and making sure Natalie doesn't get into too much trouble! :-) Brenna has the sweetest disposition and is always up for a party or "a special day" as she calls it. She can never deny her Grandmother, from which she gets her love of making every little detail special, and the love of always ready for a good time from her Mamaw! I love how sweet Brenna is to her friends and her family, and she has the gift of anticipating need and is still only five years old! I look forward to watching her continue to grow into a special young lady and the bond her and Natalie will form as sisters. I am so thankful for two beautiful healthy children and that God blessed them with each other. I so yearn for a sibling now that I am older, and I am so glad God changed my heart and blessed us with a second child.



Brenna thought up this cute little piggy made from her sprite bottle all on her own! How creative. So funny Ben and I have such an artistic child when neither of us are not!
This Friday is the 100th day of school. Her homework was to create a poster with 100 of her favorite things/thing. She chose Honeycomb cereal and we shaped it into the number 100.
Lots of glue!
All finished.
Brenna was entertaining Natalie while I was cooking the other night. I had to snap a picture of them walking around holding hands!
I love my babies so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment