Monday, February 8, 2010

Hodge Podge

I have several pictures I want to share but not really enough to do a separate post for each. We had yet another snow storm and got about 6-7 inches and there is supposed to be a bunch more coming tonight. Can you feel my excitement!? (Ha Ha you should be able to feel the exaggeration through this computer!) Anyway, Brenna loves to play in it and I finally got her some better snow attire. We have a great snowsuit too for Natalie (thanks to Lauren!) if it would just be a little warmer for her. I woke up today and the temperature was 1!!! Allison and her new boyfriend Rhett came up for a visit this weekend. I was impressed they braved the snow for us. Rhett is an amazing guy. He was so easy going and very easy to talk to. Natalie even warmed up very quickly! He was great with the girls, and we are hoping for another visit with them very soon.

Natalie showing Rhett her favorite doggy next door.
Playing Wii

Awww!
An outfit that fits perfectly!







I just love this picture!














1 comment: