Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow snow everywhere!

Well I realized if you can't beat um' join um'! I braved the snow this morning with the girls and had a great time! Brenna didn't have school and I've been waiting until it warmed up a little for Natalie. I figured 26 degrees was as good as it's gonna get! The snow bib Lauren sent fit Natalie very well! The straps were as tight as they could go, but she stayed nice and dry and warm! Thanks girl! I put on Ben's snow bibs since I don't have any, and I was sweating before I got out of the house. I got quite a work out carrying Natalie around in such deep snow! She absolutely loved it though. Her and Brenna were sampling lots of ice sickles! It's supposed to snow all day and into the night again. I think they said it will be a total of up to 10 inches for us! I can't imagine the snow they are getting out East!


So cute!
She was ready.













1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm glad you girls got a chance to go enjoy it together! Natalie looks so cute in her bibs!

    ReplyDelete