Friday, July 3, 2009

Our new house!

Well I finally had some time today to take some pics of the new house. Ben and I worked like crazy to get things set up before he had to leave to head back to San Antonio for five weeks. I'm so glad we had a lot of help this time. Moving with two children was quite a challenge!




This is Natalie's room. I'm still waiting on her curtains to come in so I didn't take very many pictures because she has blankets on her window at the moment!

This is the living room.

Here is the girls new playroom.
This is Brenna's new room. I'm pretty much finished with it and she really likes it. She has a nice size walk-in closet that she loves to play in. It will be a nice retreat for her from Natalie I'm sure!

Brenna loves having the new desk in her room so she can draw and stuff. I told her now she has a great place to do homework!


Here is our bedroom. I finally found a new comforter set I really like. This room is quite a bit smaller than our old house but I like that it's feels a lot cozier.



My parents have really been helping me with the yard and landscaping. We have lots of weeds right now, but I'm hoping we can get it under control soon. We just added a few flowers and the red mulch and it made such a difference.



I am so happy our move is over and can't wait for Ben to join us back in Ohio!











3 comments:

  1. ya dang overachievers! y'all are so much more settled than we are! lol! we still have boxes everywhere!

    the house looks so cute! you are such the perfect homemaker, Shawn! I miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. the verification password for my last password was "cryboo" which I thought was just too funny not to comment on considering as I type, Roo is crying pitifully in her room b/c its bedtime!

    ReplyDelete