Friday, July 17, 2009

Count down

Well we have about three weeks left until Ben gets home. Brenna and I received very sweet letters from him today in the mail. I of course cried reading both of them! He also included a Wal-mart gift card in Brenna's letter so she could buy herself a new toy. Boy did she love that! I am really missing him and wanting him to be here so he can start enjoying Ohio with us. I hate that he is missing so much of the girls lives right now, especially Natalie's because she is changing so quickly. He is leaving on August 7th and his dad is flying down from Indiana to drive with him! I thought that was so nice, and neither me or his mom want him driving it alone. The time is passing fast though and then we'll all be together once again. Here are just some cute pictures of the girls and me hanging out. Natalie has been in such a better mood now that three of her teeth have come through completly. Thank goodness!





Brenna took this one. She is getting to be quite a photographer!

This is the first time I actually let Brenna pick Natalie up and hold her. She thought it was awesome and I don't think Natalie was too amused!

I know she is looking older..I don't want to talk about it.








Natalie thinks it's so neat to have the cold air blow on her. She often goes over and checks to see if there is something coming out!


She got lucky this time!



She has finally started to use her walking toy. She is getting pretty fast already!



And last but not least...she has found the stairs. Don't you love that little devilish grin!












3 comments:

  1. Yeah, another blog to check! Can't wait to meet your husband when he gets to Ohio. I love the girls' matching dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, Ben is too sweet! I'm trying to be sympathetic, but Ryan is STILL on leave and hanging around MY house in my hair at all times so a little absence making the heart grow fonder actually sounds nice! lol! just teasing! I love the pics of the girls - keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE the dresses and Natalie's big toothy grin! You may have to get Brenna her own little camera soon ~ you're right, she's getting pretty good and practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete