Friday, July 17, 2009

Natalie's 9 month pictures

I took the girls to Penney's mainly to have Natalie's 9 month pictures done, but of course I had to get a few of Brenna and the two of them together since Natlie has changed so much since the last one. It started off pretty bad. I had a trainee trying to take pictures of a very active 9 month old! Long story short a very nice girl offered to retake the bath photos of Natalie for me and they turned out great!







Gotta love the tongue...she's gonna be a great french kisser one day huh!?



Good pic of the new tooth!

So pretty...this one reminded me of Brenna. I have a very similar picture of her that Ben's brother took when she was about 18 months.






This is my favorite!











1 comment:

  1. Awww, I really do love these pictures! They are so cute! You have gorgeous little ladies!

    ReplyDelete