Monday, July 27, 2009

Short Timers

Well as my dad would say Ben and I are "short timers" since we only have a little over a week and half to go until he's here! I'm so thankful for J.R. and Corrie and James, Lauren and Lily for putting Ben up for 5 weeks, and for the family that have been coming up to visit and help out! I just love being only 2 1/2 hours away! Shame on me I didn't get any pictures while everyone was in town! Ben's parents are coming back up on Wednesday and they are going to take Brenna back with them for the week. She is going to stay with my parents and my mom is taking her to a theme park in Santa Claus, Indiana called Holiday World. I know she will have a blast. I don't know what I will do with myself. Having one child will seem like a breeze! Here are just some pictures of the girls and I hanging out.

















1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love seeing your beautiful faces! I'm glad you're finding fun stuff to do up there, and have some friends to do it with. That makes a huge difference! This next week and a half will fly by and you'll have your Dr. Ben back full-time. You're in the homestretch, and I know you can do it! Love you girls! :)

    ReplyDelete