Friday, July 3, 2009

Update on the girls

A lot has been going lately with the girls so I thought I'd share. We went to register Brenna for kindergarten last week! We only got to see just a little bit of the school, but it was nice to be able to see it in person and speak to some of the staff. I actually can't register her until Aug 3 so I won't know if she has morning or afternoon kindergarten until then.

Brenna did just great with the move. I've barely noticed any changes with her except that she wanted her "doggy" close by for a few weeks! She loves our new house and still can't wait to see snow. I keep telling her she'll see lots of it soon enough!

Natalie has been crawling for a few weeks now and wants to pull up on everything! She has just started to do a little cruising around the furniture. She is also cutting her top top three teeth (with a fourth one close behind)right now . Maybe she can start having some of her Daddy's yummy steak when he gets back in town with all those new teeth! She's been pretty cranky lately, but hopefully they'll be in soon and she'll be happier.

Both girls have really enjoyed having some quality time with the grandparents. Natalie warmed up very quickly when she realized she had lots of people to give her so much attention!

Here's one the most recent pics I have of them. I've got to get on the ball!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of the girls and the new house! I can't wait to see you all (and the house!) in person! Those girls looks bigger already,.. who told them they could grow without me?? :) Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete