Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thank you Lord!

Well we made it to Dayton!!! We traveled for three days and stopped in Little Rock Arkansas, and then stoppped in Clarksville Indiana at my parents house before finally arriving at our new house! The girls did great in the car, and I don't think I would have survived without Brenna helping me with Natalie. She handed her snacks, toys, played with her and even fed her a few bottles!

We dropped Brenna off with my parents when we went through Clarksville. We had a few days to unpack and then headed back to Indiana for Ben's grandmother's memorial service for the weekend.

It was nice to come back to Ohio and have the whole family together in our new house! Ben's parents came and stayed for four days and now my parents are here until Sunday. They have all been such a huge help and I am soooo happy to be back in the midwest I can hardly stand it! It's been down in the 60's at night and we had lunch on the back porch today because it's just too beautiful to be inside!

My friend Emily and her two children along with a friend of hers and her two kids visited all last week so we had lots of fun going back to Carriage Hill, and Young's Dairy. I went to the Fairfield Mall last night with Ben for a date night and we just had a great time. There is a new restaurant there instead of California Pizza Kitchen named Spinoza's which was delicious! Unfortunately Ben had to head back to San Antonio for 5 weeks today. Hopefully it will go quickly and then he will back in time for all the fall festivals!

I promise there will be pics soon of the new house. We have almost everything set up. I think we are going to have a great three years here, but I sure miss my girls! :-) Love ya'll...you know who you are!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear ya'll are there safe and sound! 60 degree evenings and Young's Dairy? I'm jealous already. :) Enjoy your time getting settled in and I can't wait to see pics of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your description of the weather is making me jealous :) Glad yall got there safely!

    ReplyDelete