Sunday, June 7, 2009

Natalie news/last post for awhile

Well Natalie decided to sit herself up all by herself 4 times so far today! She is starting to get on her knees and rock back and forth more and more, and she is putting her hands and feet out with her butt in the air! Gotta get a pic of that soon! Anyway, I'm glad to see she is finally getting motivated to start moving around. She has been so frustrated lately which of course makes me frustrated with her since she's been so fussy! I'm hoping Ben will get to see her crawl before he has to head back to San Antonio at the end of June.

Natalie is also cutting her two top teeth. No break throughs yet, but I know they are getting close.

I've been working really hard today around the house today since the packers come tomorrow morning! Still can't believe the time is finally here. I decided to take a break and I thought one last blog post was appropriate. I was telling some friends that it never seems real that we are moving until the house is empty and the moving truck pulls away from our house with all of our worldly possessions!

The next post will hopefully be of our new house all set up in Dayton and my baby girl crawling around in it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so yall are off :) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn, can't wait to see all the pics of your move! Hope everything is going smoothly!

    Because I know you're gonna have great pics up as soon as you have time, I just gave you a blog award! Check it out here!

    ReplyDelete