Thursday, June 4, 2009

My cowgirls!

When we left the house in Dayton I took pictures of Brenna in front of the house so I've been wanting to do that with the girls here. We were headed to Courtney's for dinner (which turned out to be our surprise party!) and Brenna suggested putting Natalie in the little cowgirl outfit Courtney had gotten for her. I thought it was a great idea and then Brenna wanted something to match her so we came up with the horse shirt and her new cowgirl hat matched perfectly. It turned into a pretty cute little photo shoot!







The Brenna pose
Natalie was loving sitting in the grass.

I love this one.










2 comments:

  1. These pictures are absolutely adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too. Stinkin'. Cute! I love these! You did a great job and Brenna...man, she's turning into quite the little model!

    ReplyDelete