Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swimming Beauties

We headed out in the backyard to play in the pool since it was pretty hot today. This was the first time Natalie got to enjoy the water in her new pool. I didn't take time to warm the water in the sun, so I didn't know how she would react to the cold water. Once I got her to sit in it she seemed to really like it.



Splashing around! I guess she got some of the water in her mouth and that's why her tongue is sticking out!

Brenna enjoyed being able to finally get Natalie in the pool with her. Natalie did pretty well sitting up but it was pretty slippery, so I had to stay right there so she didn't end up drinking the water!
Natalie went down for a nap and then I set up the new sprinkler for Brenna. It's a caterpillar that sprays water from everywhere. Too cute!

I tried to get a picture of them together before they went in the pool and Natalie was just too curious about the grass to look at me. I guess she was trying to keep up with Colin today because she really enjoyed eating the grass!






1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures! I love how they turned out and I love the new look of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete