Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Got my hair did!

Well I went to have my hair trimmed the other day and this is what happened! The lady asked me what we were doing and I just told her my hair needed help and that I had an 8 month old at home so it had to be easy. More than a trim, but I love it! It's so easy and I think this is the best length for my face. I'm glad I finally got it cut and it's not in the ponytail anymore!






I love the profile.

I even washed my hair last night and it took me like two seconds to fix this morning!



2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this! My mom actually saw it 15 min after you put it up and told me how great it was! :) Looks so low-maintenance and darling at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it a million times alreayd, but I'll say it a million more - you look fabulous! I love the new do soooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete