Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slippin' and a slidin'

We set up the slip and slide the other day and I convinced Ben to show Brenna how to use it. She kept wanting to slide on her knees instead of her belly. Hopefully after a little more practice she'll understand you kind of have to glide over it instead of doing a belly flop onto the ground! They still had a lot of fun in spite of the red knees and getting stuck on the mat! I think Ben had more fun than he expected!






Way to go Daddy!
Brenna finally trying it on her belly.

Warming up after playing. We set it up on one of the cooler days we just had so we'll have to get it out again when it gets back in the 90's...I guess that will be tomorrow right?!


Ben and his goofy grin!




1 comment:

  1. Cute! Glad she had fun (and glad Ben did too!)! I haven't used one of those in forever, I'm sure I'd get stuck too! :)

    ReplyDelete