Monday, May 11, 2009

Go #5!

We had an 8 a.m. soccer game this morning which turned out to be pretty nice since we could beat the heat, and Brenna made her first score!!! She was so happy. Not only did she score her first goal she scored a second goal toward the end of the game!


Here she is right after it happened. She came running over to me and gave me a huge high five. Unfortunately Ben was at home with Natalie and none of our friends were there to witness it. Hopefully she'll score again before the season is over.
Here are some good action shots I got of her kicking the ball. I love watching her play. She seems to really enjoy it and wants to play next year.





3 comments:

  1. I love how they all run in little gangs after the ball! So cute!

    So you're back to regularly scheduled ballgames now after the flu scare? We need to come see one then!!! I can't wait to watch her play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just zoomed the middle picture of her and can get a good look at that hairbow! You did such an awesome job ~ it looks great in her hair! Not everyone can be that cute in the middle of an intense game! LOL!

    ReplyDelete