Sunday, May 3, 2009

Matching giraffes

I've said it many times that I love that Brenna likes to match Natalie, and I try to do it as much as possible. It's been easier to find stuff lately which is awesome! Just some other cute pics I wanted to post too.




Natalie wearing a cute lady bug outfit that was Brenna's when she was a baby. Needed another reason to wear the adorable matching bow we got from Courtney!
A happy baby on her belly...an unusual site for Natalie these days.

The infamous hand in the mouth smile!

My matching babies.
Clapping!






2 comments:

  1. Jonathan and I overheard your husband talking about facebook at church on Sunday and through a series of banters found out you have a blogspot :) Its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My friends kept bugging me to do one and now I love it!

    ReplyDelete