Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Day of School

Well last Thursday was the last time I will be picking Brenna up from this building. Northwest Hills United Methodist church has one of the greatest mother's day out programs ever, and I'm so glad Brenna was able to be a part of it. The entire staff is so loving and geniunely cares about each child there. Every single day that I dropped her off at school the teachers and staff always said hello and good-bye to Brenna. Some days I wish she would be five forever and her innocence would be preserved forever, but I know she must grow up one day like all children so I'm trying to take in each moment while I have it. I love you little girl. You will always be my baby.


Headed home from school for the last time.
Sitting at her desk.


Brenna and her teacher Ms. Rose

Brenna and the assistant teacher Ms. Claudia

They had a fun-filled water day. This is Brenna's friend Jonathon that always helped her gather her stuff up at the end of each school day.


Enjoying spraying all her friends.








1 comment:

  1. Awwww~ these pics made me get a little choked up! I agree with the wanting them to stay little forever!

    ReplyDelete