Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother/Daughter Banquet

My friend Kelle invited Brenna and me to a banquet last Friday night at her church. We had a good time and it was nice to get to spend some one on one time with her. The theme was "A mother's apron strings." I thought it was a very appropriate theme since I had just made matching aprons for her and me! I need to post a pic of that actually. Anyway, we started the evening with dinner that consisted of salad, chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans with your choice of pecan or apple pie for dessert! Yum yum. They had a couple of speakers, a memory game (which I was horrible at!), and several door prizes that both Brenna and me won!



Here we are headed out to the banquet.



Here's my friend Kelle (the blonde) and her friend Gina.


Here is Kelle's mom, Vicky, our friend Kara, and me looking like I've seen a ghost!



Here's Brenna with Kelle's daughter, GraceLinn, and Kara's daughter Chloe.





No comments:

Post a Comment