Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pudding Paint

The girls and I were on our own tonight with Ben studying at school. I thought they would enjoy finger painting with pudding. Natalie has never tried it before, and she was cracking me up! As crazy as she is, I thought she would dive right in. Instead, she didn't really want to get her hands dirty and just wanted to eat it! I find this even funnier for a kid I could barely get to eat for months. Brenna loved it since she loves anything with arts and crafts. I'm still hoping to find my inner creativity and come up with some more fun ideas!
























1 comment:

  1. I think Brenna is slightly less messy than last time! :) (http://squeakyseal.blogspot.com/2009/01/puddin-paintin.html)

    LOVE Natalie's face in that last picture! She looks like she has such personality! I can't wait to get up then and see you guys!

    ReplyDelete