Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day/Natalie's dedication

As most of you know I had oral surgery last Thursday for a last effort to save my crazy tooth! It was pretty invasive, and I have been really sore. Ben has been absolutely amazing helping take care of me and the girls. Thanks Ben. I love you! Aside from still being sore, Mother's day was a very fun and special day. First of all we were dedicating Natalie at church! I was so happy to have her and Brenna dedicated at the same church. Ben's dad, mom, sister, brother, and our sister-in-law all came for the occasion! They woke up at like 5 a.m. to make it in time for the 9:30 a.m. church service! They made it just in time for the ceremony. After church we had a nice lunch back at our house. We were all pretty tired from all of the activities, but we had a great time.


Trying to not have a crooked smile! You should have seen some of them!
My gift from Brenna. Ben's mom helped her make me a necklace and bracelet! So sweet.
A pic with my second new camera! Thanks Ben. I like this one a lot better.

My get well/Mothers day flowers.
Natalie was so good!


Goofing around with Aunt Allison.









1 comment:

  1. Looks like a BEAUTIFUL day! So glad you got to share it together with your family. And you can hardly tell you had oral surgery. You're a real trooper! :)

    ReplyDelete