Monday, May 31, 2010

Our garden

I've been wanting to put out a garden for a few years, and since we are now back in the midwest I thought I would give it a go. There was no way I was going to attempt one in San Antonio. My friend used to plant lettuce in February, and the heat was so crazy I know I would have killed it all! My parents came up this past weekend, and since my dad used to farm he was the perfect helper! Ben built me a planter box during the week which turned out to be just the right size. We planted tomatoes, squash, red and yellow peppers, basil, parsley, carrots, and cucumbers. Hopefully I can keep everything alive and have some nice veggies soon! Thanks Daddy for all your help!





Brenna is super excited.








1 comment:

  1. Love the garden! Wish I could enjoy a fresh salad with you! :)

    ReplyDelete