Monday, April 19, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Brenna has been wanting a pair of Sketchers twinkle toe shoes. They are decorated in rhinestones and they light up. I found out the hard way they are a very desirable item right now! She has never really asked for anything that specific, so we were on a mission to find them! I went into Shoe Carnival on Monday and they said they would have another truck coming in on Thursday. Brenna decided to wait and see if she could get a pair that lit up. We went back in on Thursday afternoon and they hadn't unloaded the kids section yet. I was thinking, "Why am I doing this?"! Emily and I were headed out for our girls night that evening, so I told Brenna I would check one more time. She was in luck! I finally found them for her. Emily thought we should take them back to the house, and surprise her with them before she was in bed for the night. She was very happy and has been wearing them everyday!












No comments:

Post a Comment