Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Big Splash Adventure

The girls and I headed home this past Wednesday for an extended Easter weekend. It was Brenna's spring break. Not the same week as Ben's! My mom, the girls, and I headed up to French Lick Indiana to their new water park, Big Splash Adventure. We had a great time swimming, but Natalie and I were wiped out! I think my mom and Brenna could have stayed for days! We enjoyed a buffet dinner, and then we were pleasantly surprised to a full breakfast included in our stay the next morning. It would have been nice for Natalie to be a little older, but she still had a great time playing in the water. Brenna and I both really enjoyed the super high water slides. She was just tall enough to ride. While we were waiting in line a guy asked me if this was the right line for the toilet bowl slide! It shot you out into a huge bowl that I guess reminded him of a toilet! Ha Ha!Hopefully we can go back up for the day sometime with Ben too.



All my girls!




Natalie was over the picture taking!

These pirates were in the lobby, and she had to stop and look at them every time!


This swing was so fun. They bounced too.











Enjoying the lazy river.























No comments:

Post a Comment