Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Day in the life of....

Natalie! I thought I'd blog about Natalie today since the time with her seems to be going faster than ever! She is 19 months old. Yes, she does drives me bonkers, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She also keeps me laughing all along the way! We were playing in her room after putting Brenna on the bus for school. Natalie just loves watching for it, and will start yelling "bu,bu, bu" as soon as it comes around the corner. It's so fascinating to just sit and watch a toddler, and see her amazement and curiosity at the slightest things. She has gone from crying when someone looked at her the wrong way, to saying hello to everyone within her sight! Her personality is really blooming, and I can't wait to see what another 6 months and her turning 2 will bring! She is talking more and more, and tries to copy a lot of what we say. She loves being outside, and I'm really looking forward to some fun time with the girls this summer.


Her precious little hand.
She knows I want her to look at the camera, but she did her little sly grin instead!
Lots of fun with the curtains.
I see you!


I love this one! I think she looks like such a big girl.

Ridem' cowgirl.

Looking at all of the "tucks" that go by.
Look at that grace and form!















No comments:

Post a Comment