Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Visiting with the Easter Bunny!

We went to see the Easter Bunny today. I was a little nervous because you never know how Natalie will react, but she did just fine. Brenna still does not like seeing Santa Claus, but she had a great time with the Easter Bunny too.


I had to share this picture of Natalie in her bunny hat!

Here are the girls before we headed out the door.

Brenna's bangs are finally getting long enough to pull back and Natalie has started doing this weird thing with her mouth. It's not really her smile, but it at least looks like one.
I remembered to put Natalie's new bracelet on her from my really good friend Emily. You can see it a little bit in this picture. I couldn't get a good up close shot. It has her initials on it and fits perfectly! Thanks Auntie Em!
Here they are with Mr. Easter Bunny. He reminds me a little of the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland!





2 comments:

  1. LOL! The bunny hat cracks me up!

    The girls are SOOOOOOO gorgeous in their Easter dresses. Wow. The bracelet is also just beautiful! I adore the two pictures of Brenna holding Natalie!

    ReplyDelete