Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playing Catch-up!

I apologize for not posting for awhile. It seems like the days have been flying by. I can't believe we will be moving in less than 8 weeks! As much as I wanted to leave San Antonio, I have to admit it's still bittersweet every time we move. I'm looking forward to getting back to the midwest and being close to family. I can't wait for the next chapter in our life which includes Brenna starting kindergarten, Natalie blossoming into a toddler, and Ben beginning a doctoral program at AFIT! God has blessed me greatly with a wonderful husband and two beautiful children and the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people!



Here's a picture of Ben and Brenna on their first daughter/daddy date! Ben took Brenna to Johnny Carino's Italian restaurant and they shared apple pie and ice cream. So cute!

Here's a sneak peek at Brenna's ballet costume for the dance recital!

We enjoyed spending time with Lauren and Lily the other day. Here are the girls playing on the floor. Lily is on the move now so you have to move fast to get a shot of her! I'm wondering when Natalie will get going, but I know it will be soon and I'll be wondering what I was wishing for!



Natalie is 7 months old now! Time is really flying by. She is sitting really well and has become much more interested in playing with her toys now.

Brenna still absolutely adores Natalie and can always get her to smile. I love going to pick Brenna up from school because Natalie will turn her head and just stare at Brenna and smile at her like she's saying "sister where have you been I missed you!" Having another child was the best decision I've ever made. I love watching them together.







4 comments:

  1. aw! I am SOOOOO excited for that dance recital!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too. It should be really fun. She's going to love having all of you guys there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait either! You guys are such good friends. I'm so thankful for the fun times we get to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love the costume! I can't believe you are moving so soon ~ you guys have been such great friends!

    ReplyDelete