Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday!

James, Lauren, and Lily were generous enough to invite us over for Easter dinner this year. We had an egg hunt for the kids and enjoyed spending time with old and new friends. I was stuffed at the end of the evening from all the good food!


Natalie and Brenna on Easter morning.

The fam as we headed out for church. It's still weird to me to see these family pictures with two kids! We don't do very many pictures with all four of us.
Brenna hunting for eggs.
Natalie finding her first egg on her first Easter!

Brenna and me posing with our matching pearls. I love that she thinks it's neat to match! I know it won't be cool in the near future so I'm enjoying the time while I have it. She looks so grown up lately.






3 comments:

  1. I love your Easter pictures! The one of Natalie picking up her first Easter egg melted my heart...and the shot of you and Brenna is beautiful! You are such a gorgeous family, and I love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the one of you and Brenna with the pearls on! so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Easter dress! You all look so cute!

    You're right, Brenna looks super grown up in the picture of the two of you. And she was SO proud of those pearls (yours and hers!)! :)

    ReplyDelete