Thursday, June 2, 2011

We made it!!!


We finished up our last day of home school on May 20th. This has been such a hard year, but I'm so glad we persevered and made it through. The most rewarding part of the year has to be that I taught Brenna to read. I couldn't end the year without one last art project. Her favorite subject of course! I bought puff paint and let her decorate a t-shirt however she wanted. She had the idea of making it look like she had a necklace around her neck, and then the big patch of blue is the water for her beach! She is so creative, and is really beginning to change and mature in so many ways. We have decided to send her to private school next year, which I think she will just love and really thrive. I will be sad to not have her home every day, but I am really looking forward to some one on one time with Natalie. I will always cherish the time I have with my girls while they are home, and am so thankful I can be a stay at home mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment