Thursday, June 2, 2011

10 years!!!



Ben and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on May 19th! I just cannot believe we have been married that long. I never thought I would leave Indiana, and look what the last 10 years have brought us! We have both changed so much from when we met at 17 and 18 years old. Now that I have two daughters of my own, I can understand the look on my Dad's face when Ben proposed to me at 18 years old!

We celebrated by going to Gatlinburg TN for four days without the girls! Thanks to our parents who so graciously watched them for us. We had an amazing time enjoying lazy mornings, relaxing in the hot tub, lots of yummy food, shopping and even one night in at the chalet we rented in the mountains. Ben prepared me a very delicious Italian meal. We ate by candlelight and listened to the rain outside. We even got to watch 3 movies that same night! It was just so nice to be able to have a conservation with each other without constant interruption and do what WE wanted to do! I am so thankful for being blessed with such a determined hard-working husband, and two beautiful girls. I look forward to what the next 10 years has in store for us with them all by my side. I love you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment