Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy 31st Ben!

Well I have been majorly slacking on blogging lately, but life is busy! Ben turned 31 on Oct 19th. It's so weird to see it actually written down. I take a picture of the cake every year, and we have now added over a decade to the ages of when we first met! We had a very nice low key evening at home as a family. We had dinner, cake and ice cream, and presents! The girls love birthdays, and it was nice to really celebrate as a family of four this year. Natalie loves singing, and blowing out the candles and opening gifts this year. It's fun seeing the joy on both of the girls faces! With the holidays just around the corner I am sure my blogging will pick up!






Natalie's favorite part!
The awesome card Brenna made for Ben!


My loves!







1 comment:

  1. Very nice update! Everyone looks so happy, and yes, Natalie's hair is growing! I can really see it in these pics! ;) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete