Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthdays all around

Text is at the bottom! I was too lazy to retype it.


My dad let her blow out his candles. She loved it! It was nice for him to see her, because he didn't get to see her do it at her party in Florida.

Like the fake out?!



October is a big birthday month in our family. My dad's is the 15th, my
mom's is the 18th, Ben's is on the 19th, and Ben's mom is on the 31st. Ben's
Grandma and Granddad that have passed away also celebrated birthdays in October!
My parents came up this past Wednesday, so we were able to celebrate my dad's
69th birthday. We had a great time while they were here. I love having so much
help from them. The time just flies by, but I am just so happy we live close.
Here are some pictures of the celebration. Glad my dad didn't mind the homemade
cake with some crazy handwriting!














No comments:

Post a Comment