Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wegerzyn Garden

We went to another one of my favorite metro parks the other day with friends. They will be turning the water off September 7th. I thought it would be nice to have one more day to play before fall gets here! I know I am getting old because the time just flies by! I love the flexibility that comes with homeschooling. I am having to discipline myself though, because I want to be outside in these last few days of summer! Both the girls had a great time. Natalie has changed so much this summer, and I'm excited to see all the fun things she can do next year. It will be fun to go back to the garden when all the leaves change colors!

































3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! It was great to see Colin and your girls together again. Can't wait to see all of you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butt shot. It was cracking me up how he follows Brenna around like her little shadow! At least she's a good role model. :) Thanks for inviting us - we had a blast and can't wait to go back and check out the rest of the gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun Ashley! I'm glad Colin is liking Brenna. She has been so excited to see him.

    ReplyDelete