Monday, July 5, 2010

Carriage Hill

While Brenna was in Indiana, Ben and I decided to take Natalie to Carriage Hill for some fun. She loves animals so we thought she would really enjoy it. She was more brave about petting the animals than I thought she would be. Her favorite were the horses, but she also liked watching the chickens (a.k.a. bak baks!) running around. It was really nice to have some one on one time with Natalie which we don't get very often. As everyone knows, Natalie keeps me on my toes, but that big spirit in that little body, sure brings me a lot of joy as well!




It was hard getting a picture of her petting the horse because she pulled her hand back so quickly!

She loved getting up on the fences.






1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! We'll have to take our animal-lovers here or to the zoo or something together again this fall!

    ReplyDelete