Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

We had a really fun 4th of July weekend. We went to church Sunday, and then had dinner with our friends that evening. We came home and played with sparklers with Brenna, and had lots of fun catching fireflies. Something I have not done in years! We just watched a few fireworks in the neighborhood before heading to bed. Today we went to Orchardly park, which is one of my favorite parks in Dayton. I didn't take any pictures, but we had a great time. We enjoyed grilling out as a family tonight, and the girls swam some more this evening. I am so blessed with a wonderful husband and healthy children. It is so great to be able to enjoy the freedom in this country. I am so thankful to my God who has given me all of these blessings.





















No comments:

Post a Comment