Monday, October 19, 2009

Natalie's 1 year pics!

I finally took Natalie in for her pictures the other day. They turned out okay, but now that she is really walking she wants to go where she wants to go! As soon as we put her down she would just take off in the opposite direction we wanted her to. I really loved the fall background they had, and we were able to get a few cute pics. We will be going back for family pictures soon and hopefully can get some good ones. It only gets harder from here. I know from experience!




















1 comment:

  1. Wow, she's so big! I love the pictures of the girls together and her looking at the apple! Did she try to take a bite? Colin shocked me several months ago by actually taking a bite out of an apple and I think he had fewer teeth than Natalie!

    ReplyDelete